Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My name is Valerie and I stalk my husband

My blog buddie Chriann had a funny post about early morning and it reminded me:

I don't have to be at work until an hour after Jeff so I'm never awake when he leaves. Yesterday since it was our anniversary I decided to get up with him when he did. He looked at me strangely a few times but I was determined this was what husbands and wives should do......I was following behind him to walk him to the front door imaging that I was some 50's housewife sending him off with a kiss and a wave........... he turned around and asked if I was stalking him! This morning I stayed in bed :)

5 comments:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

lol tooooo funny!

Ann said...

Thats too funny. I never get up with my husband.He has strict orders not to wake me and to make sure my coffee is waiting for me.

The Cathey's said...

What you don't see is the fine lines behind those black sunglasses and the wide hips under that Swimsuit cover-up! But hey, I would rather have those things to represent what I do have now! I would love to see more pictures of you and your family!

Love you! Heather

Patty H. said...

LOL!! that is funny!! Scared him, uh?
Your boys are so cute.
Blessings
Patty H.

Mary said...

Ha! Nice to shake things up sometimes...