Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy anniversary David & Kelli

I wanted them to have their own post. David is my brother. Growing up it was just the 2 of us and I never missed having a sister until I became older because he was just so much fun. We had a few skirmishes I guess, but in general we got along so well and were really great friends. He is pretty cool :) He is so great he even gave me the sister I always wanted when he married Kelli. She is such an amazing wife and mother and is so multi-talented that I envy her.

When we considered getting married on this day, we had to talk to them first. After all.......the day belonged to them already. They were so gracious to share this day with us and I will never take them for granted. We were very happy to dedicate their "song" to them at our reception and I wanted to show these beautiful pictures of them dancing to it because when I look at them I see their love radiating.
Happy Anniversary you 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can see their continued love story here: http://www.davidandkelli.com

1 comment:

David W. Davis said...

Thanks for the post Val. Kelli and I are happy to have something so special to share with you and Jeff. We look forward to seeing you soon and moving closer to Lubbock.