Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm still here :)

I've been a bad blogger :( It has been a week since my last blog :(

My pictures have been stuck on my camera. I can't find the cord to put them on my computer and I don't have a card reader.

My Mom has one.

Alicia has one.

I can't seem to find the time to use one of theirs and get my pictures! I had decided I only liked posting blogs with pictures so I was waiting.....the next thing I know I have a stale blog.

I promise I will start with some more interesting blogs soon. I have faithfully been reading everyone else's though! Some of you just amaze me with all you have been doing this summer. I just feel so bogged down with the heat.

I also wanted to mention something that has really touched me. I am a regular blog reader of Kari and Kijsa because they are just so impressive with all that they do. Recently while on vacation their Dad was rushed to the hospital. I started by praying and then checking their brother's blog multiple times a day for updates. I have to say that reading about a Whale's life has made a strong impact on mine. I encourage anyone who has some time to spend to go to the blog for Son of Whale and start at the beginning reading about this man and his legacy. I pray for their family daily and I know they will heal stronger because of this great Dad they grew up with. My thoughts are with you girls and your entire family.

1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

Hi my name is Shelley, just stopped by from "A Simple Life". I like your blog and will visit again. I am a Texan myself.

Blessings, Shelley