Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Did I mention?

Michael comes home from camp tomorrow :)

He hasn't called once! This should be OK because it means he is having so much fun he doesn't have time to stand in line for the payphone. Even though it would be very easy to call the toll free number I had set up before he went to camp that rings straight to my cell! :(

I'm sure when I see him I will be so excited I give him a huge hug and kiss and he will be mortified that anyone witnessed! Actually I'm pretty lucky, he will be 12 soon and doesn't mind so far......he's a pretty cool kid :)



So.......I just thought I would blog about what is most on my mind. FYI........Davis misses him as much as I do I think. We have gotten used to hearing "wait for Michael" "save it for Michael" being applied to watching a show on TV, playing a game or even food we are eating! And he asks me 3 times a day if it is the day he comes home :) Pretty amazing for all the bickering they do when they are together!




Travis hasn't been feeling well this week so he has just done a lot of laying around and not eating much but I think he is turning the corner. I'm just really happy to have the boys at home for a few days :) They leave on Sunday night for their last week with their Dad......the time was interrupted because of camp this week but I am really looking forward to having them home for good!


(I couldn't find one of Travis looking at the camera on this PC)

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Your boys are soooo darned cute I can't even stand it! Nice pics!