Thursday, July 17, 2008

My first post!

OK. I have been thinking for quite a while that I wanted to have a blog. Actually, this blogsite has been "here" and blank for a really long time. I love reading blogs from people I know and love and enjoy the way it keeps me involved in their lives even when i'm not there day to day. I also like reading blogs about things that I am interested in....like being a Mom and being green and decorating, keeping a simple home. Some blogs I read daily because they uplift me or they make me laugh.

Thank you.

To all of you whose blogs I check out daily and who really do make a difference in my life.....thank you. I have these listed over to the right because I check them regularly and I wanted to share them with you. They aren't mine and I'm sure mine will never be as good or interesting but they help explain who I am as a person because they are what I like or who i like.

I have tried thinking of how I would want my blog to be and wow! i never realized how much pressure this is when i was reading other's blogs. I want to share about my kids........but I also want to share ideas and ask for feedback on my home......sometimes I want to talk about something God has laid on my heart. I couldnt decide on one theme but I think that's OK because it means my blog will be much like my life.........simply cluttered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go!!! just throw it out there and see what sticks :)

JoeyfromSC said...

Good luck with blogging! I love your background color:)

JoeyfromVA
Rossland

Val said...

ahhh...you guys!!! how silly am I to get all teary because I have comments :) I should have known I could count on my Rossblog buddies :)