Friday, August 08, 2008

Here we go again!



I wish these were my suitcases!

I love the look of these and I would just be so proud to see them going round and round at the airport with all the fancy new ones :) I actually got a new suitcase recently that I am so excited about from a garage sale.....for $3!!!!!!! It is kinda carpet-baggish it is navy and it has a combo number lock on it and is so old fashioned but in GREAT condition. The interior is red satin and I just love it. This is my first trip with it and the kids just think I'm crazy to want to take it along while they have all the new luggage loaded up. Jeff gets it though and just chuckles as he walks through when I am packing because I am special (at least that's what I tell myself he is thinking)

We are going on vacation....yay!!!! Jeff is from Massachusetts so we have loaded up the 5 of us and are ready to go! We will be leaving tonight and be gone through the next Sunday so it will be a nice long trip and we are trying really hard not to pack it full of too much activity so that we get a REAL vacation and not come home exhausted. We are flying which is always an adventure with 3 boys but at least they are older so it isn't bad and sure beats that long drive :) I am hoping to actually post some of the blogs I have been wanting to get done for a while and just didn't have time. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Alicia P said...

Take me with you! I'll be a stow-away!!

We'll miss you tons...and tons.... and tons!

Love you!

Simply Shelley said...

Have a great vacation.Enjoy your time away...I like using my old vintage suitcases to. Unfortunately I don't get to travel very often.

Blessings,Shelley

natalie said...

i get the luggage thing!

hope you have a great holiday!