Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lost Blog 2.........4 down, 15 to go!!!

I have been behind on my blogging and so I’m using my vacation to play catch up.

I got some more of my to-do list done!
One of them was my super secret sewing project. The 2nd anniversary is the cotton one. I used the ribbon from our wedding to make a pillow (cotton) for Jeff. Here are pictures of the front and the back. Our wedding colors were brown and turquoise so this is the fabric I used for the back. The front has the first picture of our new family.








Two items I checked off the list are our bedroom. We got everything unpacked AND decorated. YAY!!! Here are some pictures of the stuff finally hanging on the wall……AND all my other things unpacked and in the places they belong. It feels good :)


Lastly, I got the computer area organized. YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Hi , I love the beautiful pillow you made,and your room is very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,Shelley

The Cathey's said...

I love all the colors in your house! I love Brown and Turquoise and Brown and Pink...both combination's are so pretty.

Mom's getting married in Roswell, NM so we can be there, it's also Scott's bother Craig's 30th birthday so we were planning to be there with him, so it just works out better that way. Something small, just with immediate family. Hope you are having a relaxing vacation! Love ya!