Tuesday, March 17, 2009

phew....it's been a while

Writing a post when it's been a long time has been hard! It is almost like it has to be something major and so just an everyday post isn't good enough but since I havent had anything really big I've just not put anything up!

Does it sound weird to say I have missed my blogging friends?

I finally just decided that a month is long enough and to just say something. I can't not just go on without saying something on here about a hard loss. I'm sure NO one will notice unless I point it out but I had to erase the part over on the said of my "about me" that said........a father in law that will never be an ex. I didn't think it was right to just erase that from my side bar and go on like I was erasing him.

We lost Grandpa Jack in February and it was much harder than I had expected it to be even though I thought I was prepared. In a way it happened very suddenly, but that was just the accident. Once we knew he wasn't going to wake up, the days that we had to tell him goodbye and to watch my children grieve were life changing. My boys were his only grandchildren and they were quite simply his entire world. They will always have that legacy of love and I will always be his daughter. I don't want to be sad anymore or make anyone else sad I just didn't want to not acknowledge his passing. We miss you Jack and are so glad you are up there with Kathy and showing off your pictures to a new audience!

I thought I was going to continue this, but I am going to end it and start a new one. It just seems right.

No comments: