Monday, February 09, 2009

The Titus Project



I am so excited about this!!! I have decided however that I need help from anyone who is willing to share with me some ideas :)

Our church is sponsoring this for our youth girls (the boys will be having a subsequent Timothy project). I have been asked to sponsor a table. This means that I will have 4 girls at my table that I will serve. The idea is to be a mentor/friend/example and I am really glad to a part of things.

First we will be giving them a night where we will honor them. We will uplift them and serve them. We will prepare a banquet for them with gifts and food. The food is covered, but the table decoration and gifts (small ones) are to come from me and my imagination......THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOU GUYS AND YOUR IDEAS!!

Second we will be providing a night where we will pamper the girls with hair, make up, nails and any other kind of girly thing you can think of.

Third we will be giving each young lady a Titus Project book. This is a book of wisdom from us to them. This is a compilation of submitted stories and advice from ladies in our church. We would like it to be fuller than it currently is so if you had anything that God places on your heart I would love to submit and use it.

Lastly, pray that this will be a great night and that with HIS guidance will be just what these girls need and will be life changing and impacting.

And lets not forget about the boys (which will be my oldest 2 included) and their Timothy project.

No comments: