Saturday, March 21, 2009

My new chairs!!

I did it!

I have not had a matching table and chairs in years. First a couple of chairs broke, then we were given a couple of chairs. We kept the folding chairs in the dining room to fill in as needed. Then,last weekend I found 2 mismatched chairs at a garage sale for ............

ONE DOLLAR

All they needed was a little love :) I had planned to post a poll asking everyones opinion because I honestly couldn't make up my mind what I should try to make them all look good around my table! Finally, this morning when I had no more time to be fussy about it I just decided that black was easiest so I did it :)

I even took before and after pictures for this post

BEFORE


AFTER



Spraypaint in my hands.......nothing is safe....muahaaahaahaa

2 comments:

Kelli said...

They look great! I bet your finger was sore from all that spraying! :-) I can't hardly paint a picture frame without having to rest my finger!

Val said...

that is so funny that you said that. I actually had to wrap a heating pad around my arm. It completely cramped up and sometimes I was using my thumb!